Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | Start Application Now | see fire service recruitment latest update
If you have the desire to work at the Federal Fire Service, then you are welcome to our page, this page contains the full description of the Fire Service Recruitment both the requirement and the method of application. What you must do is to follow our comprehensive guidelines because we have detailed all you need in such a way that a child can understand.
As a Fire Service Recruitment aspirant, having the desire to apply is one thing, and having what it takes to apply is another thing, and meeting the general requirement is the most important thing anyone who wants to participate in this recruitment must have to be selected by the authorities. Let’s quickly see the requirement for this FFS Recruitment .
People also ask »
General Requirement for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Below is the most important requirement that qualifies each applicant to participate in the Federal Fire Service Recruitment for this summer, only candidates who meet this requirement will be contacted. Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Fire Service 2020 Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have WAEC/NECO/GCE with five (5) credit passes
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
The above requirements are the basic qualification that each aspirant must have to enroll for the FFS Recruitment and as such below are the educational qualification you will also have to qualify for this recruitment.
Federal Fire Service Educational Qualification
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
If you have all these requirements then you are good to go because you have equipped yourself with the most important thing that will enable you to participate in this recruitment, you can go ahead to see how to apply for the Fire Service job.
How to apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Candidates are expected to follow the link above to apply for the FFS Recruitment , as you click the link, it will redirect you to the application form, and while filling those forms avoid mistake, only candidates who meet these requirements and with a clean form will be contacted.
Also, know that the application portal is closed for now, we advise you to bookmark this page once the portal is open for application, this page will be updated immediately.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal