Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
Welcome to the official portal of Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment. This where you will find all the latest updates on the ongoing recruitment into the Ekiti state civil service by the commission. Here we will furnish you with some helpful tips and perhaps guide you on how to go about applying for this job to increase your chances of getting it as well. So, ensure you read this comprehensive article to the end.
People also ask »
A Brief History About Ekiti State and Its Civil Service
As one of the most up to date conditions of the Nigerian alliance, it was cut out of the domain of old Ondo State and covers the previous 12 neighborhood government zones that made up the Ekiti Zone of old Ondo State. On creation, it had 16 Local Government Areas (LGAs), having had an extra four cut out of the old ones. Ekiti State is one of the 36 states Government Capital Territory that comprise Nigeria.
The Ekiti state civil service commission has undoubtedly been a massive boost in terms of employment in the state. As a matter of fact; most of the people of the state are employed and absorbed into the system. This commission has the highest employment percentage in the state as it stands.
Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
Before you register, we advise everyone to carefully go through all the necessary requirements as penned down by the recruiting department of the commission. That is the reason we bring you all the requirements needed by the Ekiti civil service commission here.
The very first requirement is that all interested applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of application. We strongly advise making sure your age falls within the limit before applying to avoid disqualification.
The minimum needed qualification is a First Degree or HND from accredited institutions across Nigeria or any part of the world.
Additionally, 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application.
Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment – Available Positions To Apply
We provide this guide for those who have the intention of applying – so, here are different cadre available in this years’ recruitment. We expect every applicant to apply as appropriate. That means, check the positions as it best suits your qualification.
Grade Level 09 – This level is meant for candidates that have Post Graduate certificates. If employed, salary level will hump from a minimum as structured by their state, then multiplied by the grade level.
Grade Level 08 – If employed, candidates will go in with a salary level assigned for candidates at this level…
Grade Level 07 – HND holders are expected to apply for jobs within this level (at suitable departments). We have been emphasizing that applicants clearly check on each level and see if it matches their qualifications before applying.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
This is How to Apply For Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
We bring forth the complete instructions on how to successfully apply for this job without making mistakes.
First, of them, all is getting all your documents and details ready. Now login to the civil service department website and commence your registration.
As one of the largest recruitment websites in the country, we always have to have all the guides for every candidate registering for particular recruitment. That of Ekiti state civil service isn’t an exception as we have made available some useful guides available for you here;
Get your documents ready and available to upload.
Lastly, remember to properly submit your detailed information once you are done before leaving the portal.
Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
You probably would be looking for the link to the ongoing civil service recruitment in Ekiti state; and here is the link address https://ekitistate.gov.ng/.
Qualified Local Government
Lastly, every applicant must have to confirm their eligibility status before applying. Check the list of the local Governments that are eligible for this registration.
- Aiyekire (Gbonyin)
- Ekiti East
- Ekiti South-West
- Ekiti West
Benefits Of Working With Ekiti State Civil Service Commission
Now, let us share some of the amazing benefits of working with the Ekiti State Civil Service Commission. There are numerous benefits that trail working for the civil service commission not just in Ekiti state. The most important to people has to be job security and the second finance. Also, the retirement benefits that trail them all is another great factor of working in the civil service commission.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NNPC 2021 » NNPC Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out