EFCC Recruitment 2021. This article will show you how to apply for a job with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission via the EFCC’s official website.
We will provide you with essential details about EFCC Recruitment 2021 in this post. The appointment process for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for the year 2021 is currently underway. This article will include information on the EFCC recruitment portal (www.efccnigeria.org), how to apply for the EFCC 2021 recruitment form, and other relevant information to assist you in securing the role.
People also ask »
2021 EFCC Recruitment Update
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has warned the public about a fraudulent recruitment form that has been circulating on social media, alleging that the commission is not currently hiring.
Fraudsters intent on trying to defraud vulnerable job seekers have been involved on social media, providing links for unaware members of the public seeking jobs with the commission,” EFCC spokesman Wilson Uwujaren said in a statement released on Saturday in Ilorin.
The purported recruitment form was titled “EFCC Recruitment Form 2021/2022 and Guidelines Form and apply for the ongoing EFCC recruitment 2021,” according to a press release he signed and made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).
Scammers have also been circulating fabricated offer of jobs letters purporting to be from the EFCC and defrauding members of the public, he said, emphasizing that the EFCC was not currently recruiting.
The alleged ‘EFCC Recruitment Form 2021,’ as well as the ‘Official Recruitment Portal’ and ‘Offer of Employment Letters,’ according to Uwujaren, are all non-existent.
To be sure, recruitment into the EFCC is a well-structured, open, and merit-based process that is widely publicized.
In addition, the commission’s social media channels will be included. He described it as “highly automated,” with “no place for the so-called employment type.”
Uwujaren claimed that the anti-graft agency was on the lookout for the con artists and that no effort would be spared in bringing them to justice.
Brief Informations About Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
The prevalence of economic and financial crimes such as Advance Fee Fraud (419), Money Laundering, and others has had serious negative consequences for Nigeria, including a drop in FDI and a tainting of the country’s reputation. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission was established in response to the threat of these crimes and acknowledgment of the severity and seriousness of the situation (EFCC). The attached EFCC (Establishment) Act 2002 is the legislative instrument that supports the Commission, and it has high-level support from the Nigerian Presidency, Legislature, and key security and law enforcement agencies.
The EFCC is tasked with prosecuting financial and economic crimes under the Act. The Commission is tasked with preventing, investigating, prosecuting, and penalizing economic and financial crimes, as well as implementing the provisions of other economic and financial crime-related laws and regulations, such as:
- The Establishment Act for the Committee on Economic and Financial Crimes (2004)
- The Money Laundering Act of 1995 was enacted to combat money laundering.
- The Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act of 2004 was enacted to make it illegal to launder money.
- The Act of 1995 on Advance Fee Evasion and Other Fraud-Related Offenses
- The Failed Banks (Recovery of Debts) and Financial Malpractices in Banks Act of 1994 was enacted to help failed banks recover their debts.
- The Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act of 1991, as well as the Miscellaneous Offences Act, were also enacted in 1991.
Is the EFCC Recruitment Form 2021 available?
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Positions
Available Applications are invited from interested candidates to fill the following positions:
1) Detective Superintendent (Graduate) (DS)
- A maximum of 27 years
- First Class
- It is necessary to have completed NYSC (National Youth Service Corps)
Must be a single person
2) Assistant to the Detective (DA)
- A maximum of 21 years
- Holder of an SSCE (Minimum of 5 credits including Maths and English in not more than 2 sittings)
- Must be a single person
Detective Inspector No. 3 (DI)
- Candidates must be under the age of 25 to be considered.
- Candidates must have completed their NCE or ND.
- Applicants are not permitted to be married.
Now that you are familiar with the application criteria, we believe it is time for you to apply if you meet them.
How do I apply for a position with the EFCC?
At this time, the EFCC application form is not available online, and you will be unable to apply for your application. However, we strongly advise you to bookmark this page and return to it on a regular basis to ensure you receive all of the job-related details we regularly update on this page. If you leave your email address in the comment section below, you will receive these notifications directly in your inbox.
When the EFCC recruitment form is published, media outlets and television stations will report on it. We recommend that you make the following checks if you send an application to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission:
Make sure you do so on the website we provided above, and never pay money to someone claiming to work for this organization. Always double-check your information before applying, and make sure you have all of the necessary credentials for the position by going through everything you filled out on the recruitment form again before clicking the submit button.
Closing Date for EFCC Recruitment in 2021
The EFCC Recruitment/Registration closing date or deadline has not been officially announced. You will be informed once the deadline has been set.
2021 EFCC Wage Structure
Do you want to know how much the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission pays its employees on a monthly basis? You have come to the right location.
The EFCC pays its workers a decent wage. And this is in relation to their committee positions. In addition, as a security firm, the pay is reasonably decent. Let us take a look at the wages of the EFCC’s employees.
The EFCC pays an entry-level employee about 158,000 Naira a year. A graduate assistant at the EFCC is paying a salary of N201,075. On a monthly basis, this is the standard pay rate. A higher-ranking Deputy Detective earns a monthly salary of about N250,000.
Structure of the EFCC Rankings
The EFCC’s personnel ranks vary from those of other regulatory bodies. However, there are three main ranks:
- Superintendent of Detectives
- In addition, Detective Inspectorate.
- Detective Assistant Cadres of the Cadets are also available.
The EFCC also has sections where their employees are ranked. These six divisions are as follows:
The Division of Government. Also, the Division of Capability Growth. In addition, there is a Study and Publishing Section. The Division of Networking and Collaboration is also included. In addition, there is a Certificate Courses Division. The Cadets Division is also included.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out
- DPR Salary Structure 2021 » DPR Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal