DSS Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out | DSS online application form and how to run applications online.
Beloved Applicants, you are welcome to our portal, it is indeed a great privilege for us to bring to you the DSS Recruitment 2021-2022 Recruitment summer before we give you the full guide on the DSS Recruitment , we will like to let you know that we are here to help you actualize your aim and objectives of login into our page, and as you read this articles you will get the full knowledge on how to apply and succeed in the DSS Recruitment this year.
Before we start to unleash the full package for you know that we will not forget to give you the full description of the DSS Requirements and other secrets you must know to make it in this year’s recruitment.
NOTE: for those candidates who want to know about the official portal for the Department of State Services, we are here to let you know that the Department of State Services official portal has not been made public and all aspirants who want to apply for the DSS Recruitment are advised to apply from his/her state of origin, Visit your state DSS office.
The Department of State Services is one of the good-paying federal government jobs in Nigeria and many aspire greatly to get recruited, so will you be left alone? why don’t you see how best you too can get this job and submit your credentials for the authorities to ascertain if you are qualified for this job.
General Requirement for DSS Recruitment
- All Candidates should be inherent citizens of Nigeria who are either Nigerians by birth or are born to Nigerian parents.
- Male applicants should be at least 1.7m tall <not for all positions>
- Female applicants should be at least 1.64m tall <not for all positions;*;
- The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters
- The applicants should be cleared by a Government Medical Officer to be free of any life-threatening illnesses;
- The applicants must be mentally fit<must possess a clean mental record>
- The applicants should be physically fit for service;
- Applicants who have any of the following physical disorders should not bother applying:
> Speaking/communication disabilities (fractures, stammering, and others);
> Pregnant women;
> Major orthopedic operations in the past;
> Flat Foot:
- All intended applicants must possess a clean criminal record and should in no way be affiliated to arrests, drugs, crimes, vandalization among others.
- Candidates who exceed 30 years of age shouldn’t bother applying for DSS Nigeria.
- BSc/HND certificate or statement of result.
- NYSC discharge certificate( exemption letter not allowed)
- WAEC certificate and first school leaving certificate.
- Birth certificate from a recognized hospital or from population commission Local government of origin attestation.
- 2 passport photograph Application letter for the post of a cadet officer.
With these above requirements, you will be considered to be employed as an officer to participate in the Department of State Services, only candidates with accurate credentials and in accordance with other outlined qualifications will be considered.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment
As it stands now the recruitment portal for the DSS Recruitment is not reachable at the moment all applicants are advised to apply from his/her state of origin, Visit your state DSS office. once you locate the Department of State Services office in your location you can start your application immediately.