CBN Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out– see the latest news update on the central bank of Nigeria recruitment form.
Dear applicants, this is the page is created for CBN Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form, and as such all, you need as regards to the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment is been detailed here on this portal, so we advise all readers to pay good attention to this content because it contains all you need to succeed in this job.
List of State Eligible for CBN Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Apply for CBN recruitment
There are certain Central Bank of Nigeria requirements you need to meet before you can even think of How to Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment 2020. Such CBN recruitment requirements include
- Having your WAEC/NECO results
- Having a good sense of humor and a better flow of English
- You need to have good communication skills
- Applicants with National Diploma and Higher Nationa Diplomas (ND & HND) are accepted for recruitment as well
- Graduates from the university who has Degree/BSc/Masters/Ph.D. can as well apply and a host of others amongst them.
Now you can check out other Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment requirements on this page. Below is how you can apply for this CBN recruitment.
- You are to contact CBN by sending an email to – [email protected]
- The number two thing to do is to – Visit cbn.gov.ng for more information on how to apply.
General Requirement for CBN Recruitment
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2021
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Possession of the NYSC Discharge Certificate is mandatory.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Minimum of a Second-Class honors degree in Accounting
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Driver’s License.
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Additional certification (ACA, ANAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.) is an added advantage.
CBN recruitment screening date
For all those who have applied for CBN Recruitment 2021, here is a special announcement for you; the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) has given out an offer for people to get jobs and be self-independence as well as financially free.
CBN recruitment screening date: Not yet known, but we will communicate with you soon.
If you have registered for the CBN recruitment 2021 with your correct data while filling up the CBN recruitment form have in mind that the Central bank of Nigeria department that is handling the recruitment will be dropping messages via your email address or phone number. That is the most reason, you are required to provide correct information while registering for the CBN recruitment.
It does not matter whether you’re a graduate or not, you can still work at the central bank of Nigeria – CBN. Some of the works for the non-graduate applicants who wish to work as staff of the Central bank of Nigeria could be offices in the following:
- Security personnel etc.
But this does not mean you should be dons or illiterate totally. At least if you have WAEC results or NECO, you are very eligible to apply.
CBN recruitment examination date
After the CBN recruitment registration is over, you will be guided on when the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment examination date will be. For now, we cannot tell. But the recruitment examination date for this recruitment will be after all registration has been completed.
Do check back for more updates as we are currently working to updating you with the latest offer and changes as soon as possible.