CBN Agric Loan Application Form 2020/2021 | cbn.gov.ng agricultural loan portal….other beneficial information is been detailed below.
Dear applicant, you are welcome to our page, we will be educating you on how to apply for the CBN Agricultural Loan for the 2020/2021 Agricultural Loan scheme, and as such, this comprehensive course will guide you precept by precept until you finally succeed in getting the Central Bank Of Nigeria Agricultural Loan.
The governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria has recently announced the commencement of the application of loans to qualified citizens of Nigeria to enable them to fight the hardship in the economy of the country. but also know that many will be applying for this opportunity so like you, you must make sure you do all you can to apply for the CBN Agric Loan, but before applying for this loan you must know the requirement for this CBN Agric Loan.
ELIGIBLE STATES FOR CBN AGRIC LOAN
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Eligibility for CBN Agric Loan Application
Businesses in the following industry are eligible for the AGSMEIS Loan:
• Agricultural sector.
• Real sector including Manufacturing, mining, and petrochemicals.
• Service sector including Information and Communication (ICT) and the Creative Industry.
• Other businesses as determined by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
General Requirement for CBN Agric Loan Application
Duly completed application form.
• Bank Verification Number (BVN).
• Certificate of Training from recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organized private sector
• Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
• Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
• To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
• CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its own assessment.
How to Apply for CBN Agric Loan
All applicants are to follow the apply here link above to enroll for the CBN Agric Loan and while filling the application form you are advised to be very careful to avoid declined application.