Akwa Ibom Police Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out.
Do you reside in Akwa Ibom State? do you want to join the Akwa Ibom Police Recruitment /community police recruitment and you don’t know how to go about it? Stress no more we have made everything so easy for you.
In this article, we will be giving you enlightenment on how to apply for the Akwa Ibom Police Recruitment for this year and as such you are admonished to take every single step we have given you here on this portal if you do so, you have no choice than to apply for the Akwa Ibom community police recruitment without stress.
NOTE: This page is here to guide you on steps to achieve your aims and objectives of visiting this page and this page will redirect you to the police recruitment official portal and in case you want to know the application portal for this recruitment it is: http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ if you click on the link and it does not open try this https://www.npf.gov.ng/ this link will take you to the application form.
People also ask »
General Requirements for Akwa Ibom Police Recruitment
Next, check whether the terms of this prospective police constable are in accordance with you. If you don’t meet the requirements, you cannot become a member of the Nigerian Police.
Applicants must have a passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- The applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit the same at the examination/screening and recruitment center.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bent knees, i.e Knees that cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed Hands that cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom Police Recruitment
For those who want to apply for the Akwa Ibom community police recruitment is to visit: http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ if you click on the link and it does not open try this https://www.npf.gov.ng/ this link will take you to the application form while applying for this job try to avoid mistakes. Only candidates who qualify for this job will be contacted.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- TRCN Registration 2021-2022 Recruitment Form Is Out
- NATFORCE Salary Structure 2021 » NATFORCE Rank Checker 2021 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
- Amni Petroleum Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- AGIP Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal