Adamawa State PPSMB Teachers Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
Here is the official update on Adamawa State PPSMB Teachers Recruitment. Are you a graduate of education in any of the universities in Nigeria? Are you a graduate of any reputable college from across the country? If yes is the answer then this is specifically for you.
We bring you all the latest information you will need to find out about the ongoing Adamawa State PPSMB Teachers Recruitment – ranging from the requirement, how to apply, the documents needed, and perhaps tips for a successful application.
In the wake of providing jobs for our teeming youth in the society, the government of Adamawa State has decided to throw open the portal for the recruitment of reputable individuals into the Adamawa State Post Primary Schools Management Board (PPSMB) Teachers Recruitment.
After checking back on the effects of COVID-19 on the nation and the economic situation in the country, the state government has decided to hand a fresh employment opportunity to graduates of various institutions across the nation. Teaching just like any other occupation is one of the most important files in the world. With the new directive from the ministry of education, the state is to employ graduates who studied education as their first choice. So, as you apply just know that preference will be given to those who studied education in school. That does not mean that people who studied other curses will not be employed as – but that will come in a smaller number if the needed personnel is not complete by those from the education department.
People also ask »
Who Should Apply For This Job?
People who are looking for employment and are ready to work as teachers, simple. Every graduate who is not employed and looking for a job, willing to work as a teacher, and lastly – has the capacity to work as a teacher should apply.
Showing capacity is the watchword here. Many will definitely want to apply for this job because they are unemployed. That is the situation but it is clearly stated by the employers that those who don’t have the set of skills should not attempt applying. Education is prioritized with some great advantage given to those who graduated in such departments in the university.
- English Language
- Physical Health Education
- Computer Science
- Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Basic Science
- Business Studies
- Civic Education
- Fine Arts
Adamawa State PPSMB Teachers Recruitment Requirement
In order to make the right selection of candidates, the recruitment team has put together some requirement level that must be met before any candidate applies for this job. So, we bring you all of those requirements as they come:
- Educational Documents: Applicants must present their certificates and perhaps upload them on the platform. BSc. And HND results are what is expected to upload on the recruitment portal.
- Passport: Applicants are expected to upload their most recent passport photograph of not less than three months old.
- Certificate of Origin: Since it is a state employee, you must show some evidence certifying that you an indigene of Adamawa State. In this case, upload your certificate of origin on the platform.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration: Another thing that is needed is your Age declaration or birth certificate. Make sure that your age on it tallies with that on your O Level result.
How to Apply for Adamawa State PPSMB Teachers Recruitment
Interested persons who are willing to apply for the Adamawa State Post Primary Schools Management Board (PPSMB) Teachers job should follow this link: https://ppsmb.admissions.cloud/home Instructions on how to apply is there on the portal – also are the positions available as well.
The Teachers’ recruitment portal will be opened for two weeks beginning from Thursday 3rd December 2020 to Thursday 17th December 2020.
Tips to Get this job
Believe me, everyone applying for this job which they have it. However, there is no way the Government can employ more than they can pay. We advise you to be more than diligent while inputting your information on the portal to avoid any mistake of any kind. Supply the right information while registering, as faking your details may land you in trouble.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE ON THIS PORTAL
- Salary Structure for NNPC 2021 » NNPC Salary Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for NDLEA 2021 » NDLEA Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure For INEC 2021 » INEC Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- Salary Structure for DSS 2021 » DSS Ranks Checker 2021-2022 Graduate Recruitment Portal
- CHEW Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form is Out