Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out
Interested in applying for Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment and perhaps want to get more information on it? Then, be assured as we will furnish you with all the needed information on this subject. What our readers are expected to find here including details like, Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment requirement, portal, how to apply, documents needed, qualifications as well as where to apply.
A Brief History About Adamawa State and Its Civil Service Commission Process
Adamawa is a state situated in northeastern Nigeria, whose capital and biggest city is Yola. Back in 1991, when Taraba State was carved out from Gongola State – the geological element Gongola State was renamed Adamawa State, with four managerial divisions: Adamawa, Michika, Ganye, Mubi, and Numan. Taraba is the home of the renowned American University of Nigeria in Yola, Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola. Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola, and Adamawa State school of Nursing and Midwifery. It is one of the 36 states that establish the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The civil service commission of Adamawa state is as old as the state itself. Not really popular in terms of commerce and industry, the civil service commission of Adamawa state has been one of the driving forces of the state – employing a great number of persons into the system. However, the Agric sector of the state has equally been a superb driving force in the state as well – even having the civil service workers combining both. More so, it takes quite some number of years before the civil service commission in this state recruit personnel, so it is not periodically.
Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
For people who are eager to register and perhaps want to find out what the minimum requirement is for this year’s recruitment.
The minimum requirement for this year’s Adamawa civil service recruitment is HND/B.Sc.
Available Positions In Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
Below are the available positions just so you can have a clue when applying. Applicants are strongly advised to check well for positions that best fit them before applying for any of the positions.
Grade Level 09 – This level is for postgraduates from reputable institutions either in schools across Nigeria or anywhere around the world. The salary range solely depends on what the state pays as their minimum wage – and that will be multiplied by the level range as well.
- Grade Level 08 – Graduates of Universities are expected to apply for these positions on level 08. Just as level 09 above the salary will be multiplied by the grade they are.
- Grade Level 09 – Polytechnic graduates are expected to apply for suitable positions within this grade range.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- The Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- The Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade-II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How to Apply For Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment
Are you ready to apply for this job and perhaps looking for a guide? Well, all the information on how to successfully apply for this job is on the Adamawa state civil service commission official website; meanwhile, let’s put you through with a few tips.
Get your documents and details ready; Visit the official website; look for suitable positions and apply.
Registration Guide For Adamawa State Civil Service
Your success in this screening begins from accurate registration…and that is the reason we had to bring this section (recruitment guide). We strongly advise that you put in the highest concentration rate when registering for this job as it goes a long way in determining a lot. So, do the following;
Carefully fill in the required information at any given space. We advise you not to fake information as it may lead to disqualification after securing the job.
Get all the needed documents ready even before attempting the registration process and upload them appropriately.
The last guide is accurate submission. Before the submission, all the information entered should be on the preview window, where you carefully go through them before finally hitting the submission button.
Adamawa State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Lots of you will be asking a series of questions on the internet including the official link portal of Adamawa state civil service recruitment portal, well the official portal address is @ https://www.adamawafrc.org/structure-of-the-commission/.
Qualified Local Governments
Possible Benefit of Working With Adamawa State Civil Service
Those who work with this commission stand a good chance of going home with massive incentives including the retirement packages – these include gratuity and pension. However, promotion arias and other grants are added on. There are other financial benefits that come to workers in this commission especially while in service.