JAMB Admission Status List & Portal for all Years: This particular page contains information regarding the JAMB Admission Status List & Portal for all Years. Please be sure that you follow our instructions and guide very well in order to get the desired result that you need.
There are some schools that do not publish their admission List on their school portal or admission board. For the candidates who had applied to such schools, they will have to fall back on the JAMB admission Status portal to check their admission status. This is why we have created this article to help such candidates.
So this article will deal with the following issues;
- How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps
- How To Check Admission Status On Jamb
- How To Check Jamb Admission Status
- How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
- How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Website
It is true and confirmed that the Joint Admission and matriculation board for tertiary level education has opened the portal for confirming admission status for the 2021 session.
This portal has been activated because applicants need to confirm their status for both direct entry and UTME admission. Please note that checking the status is completely free of charge.
MeanWhileCheck This Out:
Here is how to check the Admission status on the JAMB Portal
There are two methods of checking your admission status on the JAMB Portal, this page contains the two exact methods to do that.
- Head over to the portal http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Then proceed to login with your email and the correct password.
- Click on CAPS which is on the left side of the page
- Select “Admission Status” on the left panel
- Then finally accept or reject your admission
- Please make sure you log in to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Use your JAMB profile to log in
- Click on the Check Admission Status tab after successfully logging in.
- Select your exam year and put in the registration number in the needed column
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
- If you want to successfully sustain admission, please make sure you indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online in and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
- Candidates that have been offered admission are also to note that they should print their admission letter after accepting the admission. The admission letter will be needed during clearance and registration after admission has been offered.
- Candidates who used to wait for the result when they registered for the Joint Admission and matriculation board UTME exams are to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
We believe that you found value in this article on How to Upload Joint Admission and matriculation board Admission Status. If you want to be the first to get updates, please subscribe to our email list and bookmark this page. This will make you stay ahead of others.
Do not also forget to leave a comment below. Let us know how we can better serve you as well. Please share this article on all social media platforms. Share until it goes viral. Share on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. Good luck in all your endeavors.